Wednesday, June 6, 2012

6 June 2012


So classes are finally over. Rather excited, although I’m really going to miss them, I think. I’m especially going to miss Ustazeh Nour. Apparently she has a facebook, though. I found that out today, so that should be really fun. I also found out that as a general rule, Arabs care very little about their street addresses. At least according to Nour. She says that the only time she pays attention to it is when she has to fill out applications and even then she always gets it wrong.

The rest of the trip is closing up as well. The other day we got together and just talked about the trip: how it could be improved, things that we noticed about the culture. Tonight we’re going off for our farewell dinner (a little early, yes) with everyone in our group, our professors, and Abu Yazin.

The rest of the trip looks pretty great from here on out. I can talk about it more later, but this weekend sounds like it’s going to be a really good "ender." Then Sunday it’s off to Palestine with Jenna.
I’ve really enjoyed Jordan, but I think I’m at a point where I’m okay that I’m leaving. Time for the next step.

No comments:

Post a Comment